Component Engineering Services
SolidPro’s expertise in Component Engineering Services allows our customers to free themselves from Part Obsolescence / availability, cut costs and lead time for all earlier developed products. We enable customers to focus on their core business growth, Research and Development and upcoming product development.
We assist our clients with Product Life Cycle Management providing them with all information of latest market trends, competitor products, pricing strategies, customer trends and win-win market strategies to widen market space in a comfortable manner.
Leading companies from Europe to North Americas from the different industries including but not limited to Automotive, Hi-Tech Electronics, and Telecom have used our services to improve their leadership in the market.
Our Component Engineering Services are widely used by Component Manufacturers, Component Distributors, OEMs, Contract Manufacturers, as well as Product Development companies.
Solidpro is committed to deliver
- Dramatic reduction in design cycle time
- Faster time to market
- Reduced operating costs
- Efficient Supply Chain management
- BoM Scrubbing for EoL, RoHS, REACH, UL, Lead Time and Best Price.
- Identify alternate part to match Form, Fit and Function.
- Multisource and cross reference part identification.
- Obsolescence management.
- Assisting in Process Changes, Component Database updates using PLM Tools.
- Maintaining the Component Datasheets and Repository for all the parts.
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) certificate collection as per the requirement.
- Selection of Parts to best fit the requirement by assisting Design Engineers.
- WEEE analysis
- Component selection and Standardization as per the Design reviews.
- Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) reports and documentation control.
- Reliability data collection-Mean Time between Failure (MTBF), Mean time to failure (MTTF).
- Tin Whisker and Tin Whisker Mitigation Analysis for RoHS Parts.
- Component ESD information collection and validation against use case and requirement.
- Reflow capability analysis.
- Scrutinizing the Bill of Material.
- Cost Estimation for the Bill of Materials.
- Lead-Time information from the Manufacturer and Distributors.
- Cost reduction initiatives – Value Engineering.
- Finding Alternate sources of supply.
- Locating sources for Hard-to-find Parts and Obsolete Parts required.